Friday 26 July 2013

Indefinite Hiatus

It is with mixed emotions that I am announcing my indefinite hiatus from writing to pursue some other creative projects.

I will however continue to work with schools and attend events to promote my books for the foreseeable future.

Publishing can be a very hard game to play and I have been lucky enough to enjoy some very large highs, but also a good number of lows, some of which have led to this decision.

I am eternally grateful to everyone who has supported me over the last few years, it has been a joy getting to know so many wonderful people.

So this isn't the end, I will be back.

Thanks and be good!

Giles

1 comment:

  1. When you offer your creativity to the public, you are offering yourself - and whilst appreciation and success are wonderful, rejection never fails to hurt. Every now and then it does no harm to step back and take a rest from it. You have a great talent, and have achieved more than most people already.
    Be kind to yourself! Best wishes, Caroline

    ReplyDelete